Nutrients for Human Body
The process of ingesting food and converting it into energy for growth, metabolism, and repair is known as nutrition. A substance that provides necessary nutrition for the growth and maintenance of life is known as nutrients.
Why nutrition and nutrients essential for the human body?
- Healthy nutrition food habit results healthy pregnancy outcomes, support normal growth, development and ageing, nutrition food habit maintenance of healthy body weight, lower the risk, thus how adequate nutrition input helps during pregnancy.
- Good nutrition food helps in prevention of malnutrition and diseases such as cancer, obesity and diabetes.
Our immune system serves as a deterrent to our body to defense against disorders, and nutrition food assists us in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Adequate energy is required for all human beings to perform all actions such as dancing, singing, jumping, eating, walking, and running, etc. Good nutrition food is required for all of these activities.
- Adequate contains of nutrition food helps live longer, it strengths the bone, lower the risk of heart disease, improves the function of digestive system, nutrition food helps to maintain skin, teeth, and eyes healthy, give strength to bone, supports healthy pregnancies and breastfeeding, helps to maintain healthy weight. This is the benefits having nutrition food for adults
- Eating Adequate contains of nutrition food benefiting for children’s is which helps to boost immunity, helps the digestive system function, brain development, and supports muscle growth.
Which cultivation practice contains more nutrients in food?
This is common question arise often among many peoples, like which food having more nutrients among organically grown food and conventionally grown food. Comparing with conventionally grown food, organic food is non pesticide organic produce; we can also call it as natural fruits, organic vegetables, and organic fruits. Where in conventionally grown it relies on chemical intervention to fight pests and provide plant nutrition. Studies says that nutrients content in organic foods comparatively more than nutrients contents in conventional food.
Oyedesi empowers rural women and educates farmers on the benefits of organic farming over conventional farming. Organic farming is a type of farming there does not use pesticides, chemical fertilizers, insecticides, or other artificially produced chemicals. Organic farming involves the method of cultivation of farm fresh products such as organic fruits, vegetables and groceries using organic manures and fertilizers such as vermicomposting, green manures, green leaf manures, bio fertilizers, and organic pesticides. Oyedesi brings farm fresh fruits, vegetables, and groceries from the farmland early in the morning, packages them attractively, and delivers them to the customer’s door step.
No comment yet, add your voice below!