Baby Corn Chilly Recipe
For frying baby corn:
- 3 cup water
- 9 baby corn chopped
- ½ cup maida
- ¼ cuo corn flour
- ½ tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp pepper crushed
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup water
- Oil for frying
For corn flour slurry:
- 1 tsp corn flour
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tsp oil
- 2 greem chilli (slit)
- 1 inch ginger finely chopped
- 3 clove garlic finely chopped
- 4 tbsp spring onion finely chopped
- ½ onion petals
- ½ capsicum cubed
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1-/4 tsp pepper crushed
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- firstly, in a large kadai heat 3 tsp oil and saute 2 green chilli, 1 inch ginger and 3 clove on high flame.
- also saute 2 tbsp spring onion slightly.
- now add ½ onion, ½ capsicum and saute on high flame.
- additionally add 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, ¼ tsp pepper, ¼ tsp sugar and ¼ tsp salt.
- mix well and saute for a minute.
- add cornflour slurry. to prepare corn flour water mix 1 tsp of corn flour with ¼ cup of water.
- give a good mix until the gravy slightly thickens and turns translucent.
- additionally, add fried baby corn.
- mix gently making sure the sauce has coated well uniformly
- finally, transfer chilli baby corn to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped spring onions green. serve with fried rice.
There are no reviews yet.